Sunday, May 2, 2010

Children's Book

Finished my very first book last semester. I both wrote and Illustrated it. I never would have thought so much goes into such a simple book. I have most definitely found a new appreciation for children's books. Telling a good story in 12 spreads is way more of a challenge then you may think. It was a great experience to work on a finished product from beginning to end. Starting from writing and sketching to the layout, text, and finally getting it actually printed. I plan on having them up for sale to the public very soon. So I'll update for anyone interested. Here are a few images from the book.








28 comments:

  1. 天下沒有走不通的路,沒有克服不了的困難,沒有打不敗的敵人。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha your book looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the fuck are all these comments? Hopefully all those chinese characters read "this is one bomb-ass dope children's book". If it's link to dick pills, I'll flip a shit.

    ReplyDelete